250

11 August 2012

I have reached 250 followers. THANK you for following me and believing in my work. I have a little surprise in store but you'll know more next week. Today I want to show a layout I made for my American Crafts monthly projects. I LOVE this one because of its vibrant colours. It makes me smile and cheers me up. 

250 personnes qui me suivent! MERCI! Je vous prépare une petite surprise!!!! Mais en attendant voici une petite page haute en couleur qui me fait sourire! 




SUPPLIES:

Font: BLACKOUT


11 comments :

Danielle said...

Wat een prachtige foto! Schitterende layout met al die mooie bijpassende kleuren.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lilith!

Unknown said...

Love it!! Those colors are so fun!!

Unknown said...

Love it, those colors are so fun!!

Unknown said...

Love this!! It's fantastic!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful layout!!

marie-eve said...

250 followers+ toutes celles qui te suivent sur google reader et blog lovin!! ça en fait du monde!
ta page est sublime!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

This was really cool =)

April said...

Congrats on your followers!! AMAZING kayout...

Kelly said...

Absolutely beautiful xxx

Sparklin said...

Mooie layout! Dat vierkantje in de foto is echt super.. mooie focus!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs