Lilybee and Christmas

17 August 2012

Now I am not the person who talks about or even thinks about Christmas in the summer. I LOVE summer time and it doesn't include thinking of snow and cold (did you know I'm allergic to the cold!!! Well maybe not allergic but I don't like it.) Well little did I know that when getting the new Lilybee collections I would have an urge to create Christmas cards. I made some Christmas cards right in the middle of July! I am not a card maker and it takes me longer to make a card than a layout. It is so hard but I do love making them! So here they are. My Lilybee Christmas cards. I LOVE the Santa Claus paper. It must be my favourite! 
Je ne suis pas quelqu'un qui pense à Noël en plein été mais quand j'ai reçu la nouvelle collection de Lilybee j'ai eu une petite envie de faire des cartes de Noël! 




SUPPLIES:


8 comments :

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Great cards! Christmas in summer - about 30 degrees. It's to hot! But your cards are perfect.

Valerie Bishop said...

Ha! I'm like you! Give me a summer day any day over a winter day! the hotter the better for me! :) I love the papers of this Christmas line! Vintagey colors and images are perfect for me! I'll definitely be getting some of this for my December Daily! Beautiful cards!

Sherri said...

Lilly Bee has my fave Xmas line of the CHA releases. Lucky you to have had the chance to play before they were even released ♥

pysselpetra said...

adorable cards ♥

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

You are doing wonderful things with this Lily Bee line Lilith! Adorable cards with great designs.:)

Christa said...

Love this!
So funny-I have seen at least 5 holiday projects this week!!

Mag said...

Ces cartes sont de toutes beauté... Même si, je l'avoue, admirer des cartes de Noël assise au bord de la piscine en sirotant mon café est trës déstabilisant !!!

Carole Pillon said...

Bonjour Lilith,
J'aime bcp tes cartes, elles sont fraîches et les couleurs détonnent des habituelles couleurs vert/marron/rouge grenat... J'adore et je pense que je ferais mon DD dans ces tons là cette année !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs