SGD Sunday

11 November 2012

What? Sunday? Already?! AHHHH before I know it'll be Christmas. Where did the time go when I would say: " I'm bored !" I don't know how it feels to be bored any more! So it is that time again when I show you a little something I made for SwissGirlDesigns. Today it is all about the Merry Christmas stamp! I love that stamp but didn't want to make a Christmas layout so I chose to use the Branch/Pine Needle stamp. I embossed it on some vellum using gold Zing embossing powder and slipped it underneath the layers.
Et oui, dèjà dimanche! Donc il est l'heure de vous montrer une petite page faite pour le blog de SwissGirlDesigns! Aujourd'hui les tampons MERRY CHRISTMAS sont à l'honneur! J'ai opté de faire une page sur un autre thème et j'ai embossé une image avec du Zing doré sur du calque. 

Check out the blog for more inspiration!










SUPPLIES:


11 comments :

cat123 said...

ouahhhh, ouahhh, ouahhhh, c'est tout ce que je trouve à dire !!! j'adore !!!

Zeneva said...

LOVE this! Fabulous layers, colours and use of the stamp! Gorgeous!

Anke Kramer said...

This is so beautiful!
I love the colours and the embossed pine needles.

Unknown said...

Elle est magnifique, j'adore les couleurs ♥

BlueOrchys said...

Ta page est fantastique !! Très très belle ! Bises

Elvan said...

Sooo wonderful, Lilith!! I love the beautiful layering, the colours and the photo, everything matches beautifully alltogether!!

Elvan :-)

Natali said...

Tout simplement magnifique ! j'adore !

Danielle said...

Wat is ie weer mooi..... Leuk hoe je de 'pijlen-diecut' hebt gebruikt, heel subtiel als je de diecuts in het wit maakt.

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful. Love the range of paper and your layers and design are just awesome.

Diana Waite said...

oh wow this is AWESOME!

Natalie Hall said...

So beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layering and the soft colours!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs