Hello...

25 January 2013

2Peas blog hop : HERE

Just popping in to show a layout I created using some American Crafts products. I used a Spiral daybook from the Ready Set Go collection by Amy Tangerine for AC. I took it apart and incorporated the inside pages into the layout design. I love that these pieces are a bit different to the paper collection and I especially adore the pockets! I created another confetti effect using mists and paper confetti. I really enjoy using various sprays instead of just one colour. 
Je passe en vitesse vous montrer une page faite avec la collection de Amy Tangerine. J'ai utilisé un des minis de cette collection sur la page. J'ai aussi créé un effet confetti avec des mists. 

At the moment lots of products are at sale prices in the twopeas store including the Ready Set Go collection as well as 5th&Frolic and lots more!




Supplies:




 Oh and I nearly forgot to show you this. My first article will be in the next issue but I have a layout in this one! 
 

6 comments :

Adrienne Alvis said...

This is such a fun, happy, and beautiful layout, Lilith! Beautiful! xo

bea/dauphinette said...

love it!!
bravo pour ta page,fun et fraiche!
i have a layout in esprit scrapbooking too!!!
bravo pour ton integration dans la team!
bise
béa

LB whosthischick said...

Great layout and congratulations on the magazjne

jamie said...

What a wonderful and deserving opportunity you have to be published. Very deserving. Thank you for sharing. I enjoy your work very much.

Mandalika said...

Congratulations on your article.
I love how you pulled apart a day book, such a great idea. This is such a fun and happy layout, just beautiful.

Diana Waite said...

this is SO sweet--CONGRATS!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs