About me

17 February 2013

Scrapbooking has mostly been about my kids and family but I have been trying to include me a bit more. The picture on this layout isn't really special but each time I look at it I realise how far I have come. A few years ago I weighed at least 40 pounds more and even though I was happy, something was not right.  I didn't really feel I was 100% ME. I started exercising more,  changed my diet a bit and slowly I started to loose weight. Today I feel so much fitter and healthier and what is more important I feel a lot more confident and self-assured. I can come up for myself and don't let others walk over me or take advantage of me. 
Once I had lost weight I had to figure out what my style was. Slowly I am discovering what suits me, what I can/can't wear and what I like. This picture reminds me of the change that I have undergone.
I used the February kits from Scraptastic to create this layout. 
Une petite page qui parle un peu de moi! J'ai utilisé les kits de février de Scraptastic Kit Club! 


  



SUPPLIES:


Have a wonderful week.

14 comments :

sophie said...

love this: the colros , details and design are fantastic!

Andrea said...

great page! I love the color palatte

Unknown said...

Great page ! love the layout and the colors very much !

Mag said...

Très jolie page ! Un titre et un journaling très optimiste !!

N@thie said...

Sublime page, j'aime les napperons et les tâches rouges.

CalleLillyCafe said...

Congrats to you! I also need to include myself in more photos. Love all the details & colors in your layout!

Sherri said...

Love this colour combo. How fun are those Ormulo flair buttons. Fab layout Lilith!

julie e said...

What a beautiful page - I love the color combination and them combination of confetti and doilies. Thanks for sharing your work.

Mélissandre said...

Ca fait du bien le scrap-thérapie! ;-) J'aime les petites tâches de rouge et les couleurs que tu as utilisées. Une pure merveille, comme d'hab!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL job!

BlueOrchys said...

Magnifique ! J'adore le combo et la mise en page ! Bises

Françoise said...

Coucou, j'adore les couleurs que tu as utilisés et la mise en page, SUPERBE, bisette tout plein et belle journée à toi

Nathalie said...

J'ADORE!!! Je ne l'avais pas encore vu celle là et je l'adore!!! Tout, les détails, les couleurs, le design! Superbe!

KraftyBuns said...

I love everything about this layout!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs