Blog hop winner & ...

21 February 2013

Hi there everyone!
I forgot to announce the winner of the American Crafts Valentine's Day blog hop! Without further ado, the winner is .... :
Please send me your snail mail address to lilitheeckelsATgmailDOTcom.

I have two layout to show you today. Both made with the new Amy Tangerine YES PLEASE collection. I am delighted to inform you that the new AC collections have arrived at TwoPeas!! Just click here!  I really love this collection. The colours are FABULOUS and the embellishments are to die for. I am really enjoying the stitching templates!!








SUPPLIES:



4 comments :

Diana Waite said...

LOVING these FANTASTIC pages!!

scraphonie said...

tes pages sont plus belles les unes que les autres. Je ne laisse pas toujours de commentaires, mais je prends beaucoup de plaisir à visiter ton blog à chaque fois. merci pour ce partage

Chantalle said...

You work is absolutely stunning Lilith

Karen said...

What a lovely layout!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs