Esprit Scrapbooking February-March 2013

25 February 2014

Last year I was published in the February-March edition of Esprit Scrapbooking. I have since joined the Design Team and I enjoy creating projects and writing articles. This layout was created based on a sketch. It has all the design elements I love: layering, clustering, silhouette die cuts, ...... As it has been a year since it was published I can finally show it to you. I used the 5th&Frolic collection from Dear Lizzy (American Crafts). You can still find some of the products at the TwoPeas Store at a discount.

Supplies:



1 comment :

TeenaBugg38 said...

OMGosh I adore your layout!!!!Those colors are just perfect with the black and white photo and I am really loving this layering!! And your alphas!!! Did you purchase them or are they die cut?

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs